• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trying to send card back for label issue but forms not working???
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hi there. So I got a return back from CGC the other day and a card had the wrong label on it. I had submitted a Blue-Eyes White Dragon from Duelist Pack Kaiba and it was labeled Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon instead. I am trying to send it back through the mechanical error option on the CGC website but am having an issue. Here is a screenshot of what is happening. I am clicking look up card and nothing happens and I cant proceed further. Trying to see what to do about this. Cert # of the card is 4239231020.

Screenshot 2023-05-06 112753.jpg

• Administrator

Hello @mz1995g,

Thank you for contacting us, and I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. I was able to duplicate this issue and cannot find a cause, so I have reached out to our IT department for assistance. 

I will reach out to you directly once I have received word that this error is fixed. 

Thank you. 

On 5/7/2023 at 4:03 PM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @mz1995g,

Thank you for contacting us, and I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. I was able theo duplicate this issue and cannot find a cause, so I have reached out to our IT department for assistance. 

I will reach out to you directly once I have received word that this error is fixed. 

Thank you. 

Thanks for the quick reply Nick. What would I do about sending the card back to be relabeled if the website isnt working?

• Administrator

Hello @mz1995g

Unfortunately, there is no way to add a card to a mechanical error submission form manually. I have a ticket open with IT, and they should have a resolution soon. If we do not receive a resolution in the next few days, I will work with my management team to determine a workaround. 

Thank you for your patience. 

On 5/9/2023 at 8:01 AM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @mz1995g

Unfortunately, there is no way to add a card to a mechanical error submission form manually. I have a ticket open with IT, and they should have a resolution soon. If we do not receive a resolution in the next few days, I will work with my management team to determine a workaround. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Hi Nick. Any updates?