• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA: THIS BLASTED THREAD IS CLOSED!
10 10

326 posts in this topic

Batman 307
Whitman variant

Bit of rubbing along the spine, a few color breaks. Whiff of soiling BC. Flat, tight, glossy, white pages

Asking $15

WHITMAMBATS307.jpg

Jughead's Fantasy 2

This is the only comic I've found with my birthday for a date stamp. August 24, a clear small stamp upper LH BC.
Book is flat and tight, decent gloss, white pages, but has some general wear and a large NCB dogear upper RH FC. 

Yours for $15  SOLD!

JUGHEADSFANTASY.jpg

Edited by catrick339

On 5/16/2023 at 7:07 PM, catrick339 said:

Jughead's Fantasy 2

This is the only comic I've found with my birthday for a date stamp. August 24, a clear small stamp upper LH BC.
Book is flat and tight, decent gloss, white pages, but has some general wear and a large NCB dogear upper RH FC. 

Yours for $15

JUGHEADSFANTASY.jpg

take for 15

Captain America Sentinel of Liberty
Fireside Trade Paperback, 1979, first print.

There is a small light Sharpie remainder marker on the bottom edge of the book near the spine, otherwise in as-new condition.

Asking $20

ZCAPTRADE.jpg

Pep  Comic 56

Looks pretty nice other than the long diagonal fold FC, but alas, the last panel of the SHIELD story has been clipped out.
I'll attach a pic from my camera in just a couple minutes. 
Flat and tight, offwhite pages

Asking $40

PEP56.jpg

20230516_173437.jpg

Edited by catrick339

The Defenders 9

Bumped  lower RH corner, would press out, smudge upper RH FC, couple color beaks on spine.
Flat, tight, glossy, white pages

Asking $25

ZDEFENDERS9.jpg

Patsy and Hedy 38

Small split upper spine, couple long creases parallel to spine, bit of general wear. Flat, tight, glossy, white pages

Take it for $10  SOLD!

PATSYHEDY38.jpg

Edited by catrick339

The Best Of...Weird Science Fantasy
1975 black & white reprint, stapled through all leaves at spine. Glossy covers, white pages. 
Semipro reprint, decent reproduction evidently shot from the original comics. Five EC  reprints inside. 

Asking $10 for an interesting oddity.  SOLD!

WEIRDSF.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Fox and Crow 5

Upper spine is split to the upper staple and  bit beyond small split lower staple. Flat and glossy, offwhite - white pages

Asking $15

FOXCROW5.jpg

The Defenders 27

Another sharp copy, minor general wear. Flat, tight, clean, glossy, white pages

Asking $20

ZDEFENDERS27.jpg

On 5/16/2023 at 7:31 PM, catrick339 said:

The Best Of...Weird Science Fantaay
1975 black & white reprint, stapled through all leaves at spine. Glossy covers, white pages. 
Semipro reprint, decent reproduction evidently shot from the original comics. Five EC  reprints inside. 

Asking $10 for an interesting oddity.

WEIRDSF.jpg

Take

Katzenjammer Kids 25

There's an odd flaw on this one.  Staples are slightly offset into the BC, the CF must have been folded at the staples instead
of the spine at one time. The outer edge of the first leaf of the CF sticks out from the book a bit, see scan, and has teensy tears and chips out.
Weird, huh? Otherwise flat and tight with general wear, lots of light folds FC. Glossy, white pages

Asking $10

KATZENJAMMER25.jpg

Giant Size Defenders 2

Here's a solid little Bronze gem for you  Flat, square, tight, clean, glossy, white pages. There are a couple light
indentations  upper RH FC, all of which would press right out, and that's about it. 

Asking $25

ZDEFENDGS2.jpg

Katy Keene Fashion Book #1

Corner off lower LH FC, chips out spine, light djust shadow RH edge FC, touch of transverse spine roll.  Pulled upper staple. Small tear RH edge FC
Good gloss, white pages, all paper dolls intact.

Asking $30

KATY1.jpg

Edited by catrick339