• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What would you buy if you had this choice
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hi there hope your well, I’ve saved a bit of money and sold a few bits and I am interested in getting 1 or 2 keys with the money I love reading comics and love the stories and these characters are good fun. I’ve been offers a couple of bits here is the choice what would you choose.

werewolf by night 32 cgc 4.5 1st Moon knight 

amazing Spider-Man annual 1 cgc 1.0 1st Sinister Six

or I could get 2 of these 

tales of suspense 52 & 57 Raw or cgc 2.0 and 3.5 1st Black Widow & Hawk eye 

Avengers 57 cgc 5.0 1st Vision 

Thor 165 cgc 4.5 1st Adam Warlock 

But what you love and if you love them all? Idk what has come down in price well enough, while the wwbn, I officially suggest anything but the warlock at this time

On 5/9/2023 at 1:36 PM, Average RE said:

I picked the werewolf by night 😂 just because I got a good deal on it, I enjoy the story and I felt it was a good grade for me. Thanks for your input I do like the ASM annual 1 though 

ya I agree, as it may have come down in price, I think, and your gut probably chose correctly. AND a 4.5 for a nice book might be better than a 1.0, no worries.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/18/2023 at 8:25 AM, Sauce Dog said:

@ADAMANTIUM I'll PM you, as I think I have a VERY affordable ASM Annual #1 you might like and can still swing buying the WWBN too :D

I've got a comic con and etc soon, so it would be a while, but appreciate the offer 😜