• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Submission Question
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Question... I just submitted my first online order just after buying the $149 memebership package that comes with a $150 dollar credit. The invoice that was emailed to me had the full amount listed on it and I did not see the discount applied. Did I miss something when submitting that would have allowed me to use the full $150 credit?

• Administrator

Hello @Bret Wilson,

Thank you for contacting us and WELCOME TO CGC! The online form is unable to display any available grading credits. The member credit that is valid for 1-year from the date of purchase will automatically apply to any regular CGC fees after the order has been received in the system. You will receive your invoice number(s) when your order has been processed at the CGC office. No charges will be processed until your order is received in our facility. Any available member credits will be applied automatically prior to processing the charge. I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!

I want to submit a comic for signature series that I will get signed at a convention and know I should fill out the online form. When I fill out the online form for signature series, it only gives me an option for in house signings. How do I know that my newly signed book will be graded for signature series? Thanks.