• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating BronzeAgeStar68
3 3

22 posts in this topic

He will return under a different name and learn from the mistakes he made this time. Don’t they always?

Since no one (hopefully, they might) actually sent him money, is the probation list where it goes? I can’t remember with similar ones in the past. 

On 5/18/2023 at 6:39 AM, CAHokie said:

Since no one (hopefully, they might) actually sent him money, is the probation list where it goes? I can’t remember with similar ones in the past. 

No. There's no injured party and thus no remedy to get off the probation list.

A basic banning is more appropriate. 

On 5/18/2023 at 7:17 AM, Ryan. said:

No. There's no injured party and thus no remedy to get off the probation list.

A basic banning is more appropriate. 

That’s what I thought. Hopefully the thread stays up though for the pictures and reminder.

• Administrator
On 5/18/2023 at 7:54 AM, CAHokie said:

That’s what I thought. Hopefully the thread stays up though for the pictures and reminder.

I originally flagged him as a spammer which hid the thread.  I just undid that, and banned him through the points system, so the thread would stay up.

On 5/18/2023 at 8:23 AM, CGC Mike said:

I originally flagged him as a spammer which hid the thread.  I just undid that, and banned him through the points system, so the thread would stay up.

Thanks Mike!

On 5/18/2023 at 6:49 AM, KCOComics said:

So no one is willing to give him the benefit of the doubt??? Look, just because he doesn't know how to look up prices on eBay, can't name the comic shop he took them to, stole pictures from a known eBay con artist, is a first time poster and has no credible references doesn't necessarily mean it's a scam!!

I mean you guys didn't even let him list the Hulk 1!!! I would have bought it, but I'm still waiting for a check to clear from a Prince in Nigeria. I bailed him out of a tough time a few years back. 

I'll pay you right now, while eliminating the middle man. :)

1 Trillion Dollars.jpeg

On 5/17/2023 at 11:00 PM, Captain Crash said:

Please see this attempted scam that took place today…. We should be adding this one to the probation list.

This was fun to read...

I Didn't See It Coming.gif

On 5/18/2023 at 12:55 PM, Gsims718 said:

After he offered me the Hulk 1 privately for 1,000 !

The jealousy on these boards...

Wonder if this is the same scammer from early May 2023 on these Boards as 'JoeBrrr'? PayPal name attached was Joseph Andrew Kim with no address listed on PayPal profile. Fed Ex commercial invoice address from a 'Joseph Cunningham' of Newton Center, MA, USA. He sent me a $1 Wolvie comic via int'l Fed Ex box instead of a slabbed Hulk 181 Cgc blue label "with MVS."

On 5/18/2023 at 4:41 PM, aardvark88 said:

Wonder if this is the same scammer from early May 2023 on these Boards as 'JoeBrrr'? PayPal name attached was Joseph Andrew Kim with no address listed on PayPal profile. Fed Ex commercial invoice address from a 'Joseph Cunningham' of Newton Center, MA, USA. He sent me a $1 Wolvie comic via int'l Fed Ex box instead of a slabbed Hulk 181 Cgc blue label "with MVS."

Wow. Did you get your money back?