• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mechanical Error Submission 4255424

3 posts in this topic

Dear CGC,

The book listed in M.E. Submission Tracking 4255424 is labeled incorrectly.  Instead of Batman 134 Lau Foil Edition B, it should be labeled Batman 134 Lau Foil Edition A.  I've attached a screen shot of the Submission Tracking in question as well as a pic of a slab labeled Lau Foil Edition A.  The distinct difference between the two is that Edition A has a prominent Green cross on Punchline's right glove while the 1:50 Retailer Edition (Lau Foil Edition B) does not.

Can you please correct and/or notify the Grading Team?

Thank you

Submission Tracking.jpg

Batman Lau Foil Edition A.jpg

Edited by workingdog
Corrected sentence

• Administrator

Hey @workingdog,

On your submission tracking page, this information will not update with the corrected version when using the ME submission number. You must use the original certification number HERE to review any changes. As you can see this has already been updated. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

On 5/19/2023 at 7:17 AM, MattM CS said:

Hey @workingdog,

On your submission tracking page, this information will not update with the corrected version when using the ME submission number. You must use the original certification number HERE to review any changes. As you can see this has already been updated. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Now that's a beautiful thing :applause:

Thank you, Matt!