• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A friend of mine just opened a comics & collectibles store in Tampa Florida - Check out "Chewmies"!
2 2

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's been almost a year since my very good friend opened his comic book and collectibles store. Some members from here have stopped by in support which I truly appreciate!

He recently created a very cool promo for his store which I would like to share. If you are ever in his area, please stop by and mention me to him (Daniel), or if you see something you like on his website give him a call and let him know you saw this here. He will hook you up with great deals!

I do not get any kickbacks for this from him, he is just a really good man - and if you knew him like I do I am confident you would feel the same. Please see my original post in this thread if you have not already for more info.

https://chewmies.com/

Thank you for looking!

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

On 4/12/2024 at 9:44 AM, the blob said:

He has some expensive stuff that is pretty grabbable on those shelves (and damageable), no concerns or is it an optical illusion?

He has a very good security system/practices in place.