• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just got charged more money
2 2

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @Loucheeseable,

I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. Our online submission form does not process payments. On the submission form, customers only put down a card for a submission. No charges are processed until your order is received in our facility and reviewed by our receiving team. You can review this against your bank statement and see this is the first time this charge was billed. The reason for this is in case you neglect to send a book in OR add an extra book to your submission, our team can find these changes and correct the invoice before you are charged. This way we will not have to process refunds or charge multiple times for the same submissions. 

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

I paid $300ish for the initial set up. Then used that credit towards my submission and still had a small amount owed. It was nowhere near $200. Can someone send me a breakdown of these charges? I calculated my costs being around what I was initially charged. Unsure why this large amount was additionally charged to me. Thank you.