• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Spider-Man #1
2 2

10 posts in this topic

On 5/27/2023 at 11:22 PM, Lninefingers said:

Looks like a contender to me. 

Can’t really tell but is there a little bit of spine roll?

Great, thanks. If you mean because you can see a little of the pages peeking out on the right, I think that's just how this book was printed. I have another copy that's the same and here's a 9.8 on an auction site, looks similar.

On 5/28/2023 at 12:23 PM, joeypost said:

Slight stacking curl. 

Yeah, I think there is a little curl near the spine even though AFAIK it was bagged and boarded in a long box, not stacked. They do come stacked from the distributor, though. Will this affect the grade? 

On 5/28/2023 at 1:09 PM, MikeTheSpike said:

Great, thanks. If you mean because you can see a little of the pages peeking out on the right, I think that's just how this book was printed. I have another copy that's the same and here's a 9.8 on an auction site, looks similar.

Yeah, I think there is a little curl near the spine even though AFAIK it was bagged and boarded in a long box, not stacked. They do come stacked from the distributor, though. Will this affect the grade? 

Yes it will.