• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) - HTF GA slabs - Fox, MLJ, Timely, Ace, Harvey, Berk copies, LB Cole, WWII, PCH, etc. - many have less than 10 copies on census
19 19

92 posts in this topic

On 6/1/2023 at 1:02 PM, RedGiant said:

Thank you. And please note mods, they are not posted for sale on IG - just mentioned they are for sale here on boards and to come check them out. 

Yes - sorry I should have mentioned you directed us to here. 

Green Mask #11 CGC 7.0 OW/W pages (11/44) - tied for highest graded, another 7.0 went WAY too cheap recently (that was my copy as well - this one is nicer)

14 universal copies on census - there are halos in slab, which you can see in scan

$700 SOLD - that's what I paid for this and thought it was a steal, so I will pass that on to someone else if they are interested

Spoiler

2023-06-01-0003.thumb.jpg.bb10a78b75fe516728b7fb6495384c5b.jpg

Spoiler

2023-06-01-0004.thumb.jpg.be4a637ab5044a9536087a5a3c8b0e15.jpg

Edited by RedGiant

• Administrator
On 6/1/2023 at 2:02 PM, RedGiant said:

Thank you. And please note mods, they are not posted for sale on IG - just mentioned they are for sale here on boards and to come check them out. 

Noted!

On 6/2/2023 at 12:09 PM, RedGiant said:

Looking through what to post tonight. Getting quite a few messages about Timely, so maybe I’ll put up a Timely. Might be another Fox. Possibly a curveball with a Quality. Stay tuned. 

How can you wake up all sleepy sharks but one?