• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission
2 2

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @Bandoogiemanz,

Please see how to find this book below. The date, and date format are both incorrect on your entry. So you know, although the book was added to the shelves during April the indicia on the interior of the book actually has a different date. I am sorry for the confusion this has caused.

image.png

I got it to work after selecting the same book about 4 times. Now my packing slip does not have a page 2 with the cutout to add behind the comic.

Do I just create one myself from another? Order # CGC5537104767

Was this for a signature series event? I noticed the one that popped up after I submitted for an SS event didn’t have the cutout either. I happened to go back in to “view my packing slips” for the submission and it had the cutout…can see if that works…

It was and I did go back to view my packing slips but it even took several times  there to see the cutout. Strange. But now I will have to cancel the order. I didn't pull the book before I created the order and it has a major defect.