• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1ST appearance(s) of animated style Batman ?
2 2

27 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2023 at 11:01 AM, stinkininkin said:

Not only would red lines or blue lines not be distracting, but might even be a plus for me. Just adds visual insights into the creative process.

I can understand your opinion although for the market I think its not a plus, or prelims and color guides would be much more sought after.     Ie en masse I don't think further insight into the creative process is a huge plus for people.  

But I get having your own view and especially being an artist yourself.

On 6/7/2023 at 10:56 AM, vodou said:

Color holds don't bother me at all.

I guess its just me!   I've seen them on certain pages before, like moore swamp thing pages and I always found they bugged me a little, but I've never owned a page with red lines.     Perhaps it wouldn't bug me once I got used to it.  Hmm.

On 6/11/2023 at 8:24 AM, Gal Schwartz said:

These two ended sky-high IMO...

Agreed.  I was surprised by the final price.  I bid on both but was not close in the end.  They jumped from mid $30k each to $97k and $67k in the final minute.  Amazing given the higher price one had 2/3 of the page as stats.  Still, it is the first time we see Harley's face in the issue (though she appears from behind prior).

On 6/11/2023 at 9:46 AM, Gal Schwartz said:

Since she does make a full appearance on rhe cover, I thought this aspect wouldn't count as much...

I bet the cover is a 500k-1mm piece is it in the wild? I have to imagine it was saved

On 6/11/2023 at 2:20 PM, Dirtcheap31 said:

I bet the cover is a 500k-1mm piece is it in the wild? I have to imagine it was saved

I don't think there's any doubt it was saved.   And yeah, I can't believe I'm typing this but 500k doesn't sound that crazy