• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Batman Adventures 12
1 1

8 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2023 at 8:50 PM, MR. Pontoon said:

Cockling/waviness along the top, various spine tics, various indents, blunted LLC, bend LRC, spine rubs BC. Color lift FC?

Ah yes i see the color rub on the spine of the of the back cover.  I didn’t notice any color lift on the FC, so maybe it’s the photo?  Where did you think you noticed it?  Thank you for the eagle eye!

On 6/7/2023 at 9:16 PM, Corvonie said:

Ah yes i see the color rub on the spine of the of the back cover.  I didn’t notice any color lift on the FC, so maybe it’s the photo?  Where did you think you noticed it?  Thank you for the eagle eye!

I can't tell whether it's the photo, a digital artifact or a color lift from a not-good press? In the upper right:

BA12.jpeg

On 6/8/2023 at 1:41 PM, MR. Pontoon said:

I can't tell whether it's the photo, a digital artifact or a color lift from a not-good press? In the upper right:

BA12.jpeg

So I know the provenance of the book and that it's never been pressed.  I'll dbl check in person, but I believe I noticed the color difference there but chalked it up to something during printing.  It might also be emphasized by lighting.  I didn't think it would affect grade.