• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mislabel on Submission Order/ Unsure How to Proceed
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hey!

Brand new to the CGC system, and I'm pretty sure I submitted the wrong information for some Pokemon cards I'm sending in.

They are currently labelled as English when they are Japanese language. The problem is I've been having trouble finding the proper code/naming convention to identify them for submission, as other than the Japanese text and Pocket Monster Back of card, they're identical to the one coded on TCGPlayer. 

My question: Is there a way to change the order to reflect the actual cards, or is it okay to send them in as is?

Bonus question: Is there a more reliable card catalogue than TCGPlayer? It's difficult to navigate for Japanese language cards (That or I'm dumb. This is likely possibility.)

• Administrator

Hello @Ben Floss

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we cannot change the details of a completed order. If you wish to create a new order to enter the cards correctly, the original order will not be processed or charged. 

If you have already sent the cards, do not worry. Card descriptions are reviewed and, when needed, corrected during the grading process.

When searching for your card, the language is generally at the end of the description. However, if you cannot find your card, you can enter it manually by clicking on the "I can't find my card" link. 

image.png

I am sorry, but we do not recommend any specific third-party database for cards. You can refer to the CGC population report for Pokemon cards for examples and descriptions of cards that CGC has graded: CGC Pokemon Cards population report.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.