• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HERO RESTORATION - BOOKS NOT BEING RETURNED
20 20

961 posts in this topic

On 6/23/2023 at 11:15 PM, Hero Restoration said:

Yes, it would. I have been considering that for some time, but I never dreamed I would have to include any clients. Maybe it's my resistance, and my desire to fix as many as I can that is the problem. Maybe my problem is just not knowing when to throw in the towel. I always say to myself well this book just needs that, that order just needs a spinal. Be real shame not to finish. Which would be okay except the time to get it to finish is not happening so choosing quality over quitting is only making things worse for me.

I still think this is the best of a bunch of bad options at this stage. Return everything finished or unfinished and declare bankruptcy.

Then you can focus on your health and focus on the future. And if you still want to stay in the game you can start over at square one. I honestly believe many of your clients will be happy to give you a second chance.

That light at the end of the tunnel isn't always a train.

On 6/23/2023 at 10:20 PM, Hero Restoration said:

The term "missing" implies lost or gone. This was proven incorrect.

Has anyone even looked up the definition of libel? I can point out plenty, and very damaging ones. 

Libel

a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

Oh brother. I eagerly await the Cease and Desist letter from your attorney:

outrageous-jackiechiles.gif

On 6/24/2023 at 9:20 AM, DocHoppus182 said:

FOR THE RECORD, @quicksilverJUST PUBLICLY STATED THEY WANT THEIR BOOKS BACK REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH WORK IS LEFT… 

WHAT AREN’T YOU UNDERSTANDING?  YOU REPEATEDLY REFUSE TO RESPOND TO QUESTIONS REGARDING SPECIFIC CASES.  STOP ALL THIS BS NONSENSE, ACT YOUR AGE, NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE AND GET THESE BOOKS SHIPPED OUT TODAY!  THE USPS IS OPEN ON SATURDAYS.  

Close to $54,000 in books and $12,000 in cash.  :(  That’s for just him. I can only imagine the total of outstanding cash and book values of customers in limbo.

On 6/24/2023 at 10:59 AM, CAHokie said:

Close to $54,000 in books and $12,000 in cash.  :(  That’s for just him. I can only imagine the total of outstanding cash and book values of customers in limbo.

Oh, I know!  It’s absolutely astounding.  I know it’s not possible for a lot of people to do, but I would be making a trip to “Hero’s” office.

On 6/24/2023 at 11:06 AM, DocHoppus182 said:

Oh, I know!  It’s absolutely astounding.  I know it’s not possible for a lot of people to do, but I would be making a trip to “Hero’s” office.

Honestly no good would come of that and I wouldn’t recommend it.