• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Plastic piece in CGC slab?
2 2

9 posts in this topic

I just got a comic back today and one of them seems to have a piece of plastic (not 100% sure) that overlays the back of the comic a tiny bit on the right side. Has anyone ever seen something like this before and should I be concerned it could damage the comic?

PXL_20230612_182158931.jpg

Some slabs are designed that way to hole the comic in place, nothing wrong with it.

I almost thought this was about broken shards and thinking welcome to the Pahrty, but no this is normal :cheers: 

On 6/12/2023 at 1:25 PM, SxG said:

I just got a comic back today and one of them seems to have a piece of plastic (not 100% sure) that overlays the back of the comic a tiny bit on the right side. Has anyone ever seen something like this before and should I be concerned it could damage the comic?

PXL_20230612_182158931.jpg

On 6/12/2023 at 2:17 PM, Lightning55 said:

I see it's a Daredevil 157, excellent.  Who signed it and what did it grade, if you don't mind me asking?

8.5 with Frank Miller and Charlie Cox signatures