• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Blue Bolt Weird Tales 117 4.0 Thing in the Pit
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Rules: 1st posted I'll Take It gets the book. Returns accepted only if notified within 2 days of delivery. Buyer pays return shipping using USPS boxed Priority.

Members with accounts less than 30 days old or with less than 20 posts must message me first if interested in buying this book. 

Shipped USPS boxed priority mail. US and Canada only. 12.00 US, 20.00 Canada. Payment method: Check, Money Order, Paypal. 

Thanks, and away we go......

Edited by Professor K

This is the pic from the last time it sold on Heritage in 2021 for 780 00 plus tax.

Why am I selling a L.B. Cole book in 2023 for less than 2021 prices? I just upgraded to a 6.0 I got from Lone Star Comics down there in Arlington.

I heard they sell more comics than anyone. :gossip:

1953-2 Blue Bolt  Weird Tales 117 small pic.jpg

Edited by Professor K

One price drop before I close it on Friday.

And if anyone can tell me how to make the letters in the title of a thread BOLD please tell me. Been trying to figure it out for 6 years.

Edited by Professor K

On 6/14/2023 at 8:56 PM, Professor K said:

And if anyone can tell me how to make the letters in the title of a thread BOLD please tell me. Been trying to figure it out for 6 years.

The bold thread titles just mean there are posts you haven't read yet. Your thread title shows as bold to the rest of us until we've clicked through -- then it looks regular.

On 6/14/2023 at 9:50 PM, Point Five said:

The bold thread titles just mean there are posts you haven't read yet. Your thread title shows as bold to the rest of us until we've clicked through -- then it looks regular.

Oh boy. Well this is kind of embarrassing. Qiuck, delete you answer and I'll delete my question before someone else sees!

I can't believe I never caught on to that.