• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Page Quality Census
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Is there any way to find out what the page quality breakdown is on the census?  For example, if I'm looking at a 9.6 bronze age book with 20 on the census, can I find out how many of those 20 are white page, off-white/white, off-white, etc?  

On 6/14/2023 at 8:44 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Nope.

On 6/14/2023 at 8:24 AM, GWO said:

Is there any way to find out what the page quality breakdown is on the census?  For example, if I'm looking at a 9.6 bronze age book with 20 on the census, can I find out how many of those 20 are white page, off-white/white, off-white, etc?  

It's not impossible.  Just run a report on the book your interested in, then filter the column or do a pivot table.  Actually pretty easy.  If it wasn't easy before, I imagine Blackrock updated all the systems on the takeover.

The hard part before that is to get a job at CGC that allows you the access to that info.  

On 6/14/2023 at 9:13 AM, revat said:
On 6/14/2023 at 8:44 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Nope.

On 6/14/2023 at 8:24 AM, GWO said:

It's not impossible.  Just run a report on the book your interested in, then filter the column or do a pivot table.  Actually pretty easy.  If it wasn't easy before, I imagine Blackrock updated all the systems on the takeover.

The hard part before that is to get a job at CGC that allows you the access to that info.  

I should add that you can probably go on linkedin, find someone who works at CGC, and offer them a generous under the table donation to the 'human fund', and ask them to look it up 'privately' if you care that much and they're willing to risk their job (obviously it would have to be worth it).

but seems like an objective pretty easily achieved with $$

On 6/14/2023 at 4:52 PM, revat said:

I should add that you can probably go on linkedin, find someone who works at CGC, and offer them a generous under the table donation to the 'human fund', and ask them to look it up 'privately' if you care that much and they're willing to risk their job (obviously it would have to be worth it).

but seems like an objective pretty easily achieved with $$

"probably"?