• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Add comic button greyed out
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I'm trying to submit 7 books and when I try to add my last one, the "Add Comic" button stays greyed out.  It's always the same book, Marvel Comics Spider-Man #1 04/2016 Adi Granov Hip Hop Variant

Any ideas?

• Administrator

Hello @DadSlabs,

Thank you for your question! This issue has to do with the date and variant name. Please search the book in the below screen shot and add this to your submission form so you can continue. I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. 

image.png

On 8/20/2023 at 2:45 PM, finecomics said:

this is happening today when i try to add a Peter Parker 64 from 1982.  Any ideas?

Did you search for Spectacular Spider-man, as that's the correct title?

Having the same issue. Tried to add Marvel Comics Wolverine #1 04/2020 Dell'Otto Variant Cover B, D.C. Comics DCeased: Unkillables #1 04/2020 Unknown Comic Books Exclusive Jay Anacleto Virgin, and an easy Marvel Comics X-Men #5 2/92 which have all come up in the search window, but when clicking on it the add comic button is greyed out.

On 8/23/2023 at 9:07 AM, Vrishnak said:

Having the same issue. Tried to add Marvel Comics Wolverine #1 04/2020 Dell'Otto Variant Cover B, D.C. Comics DCeased: Unkillables #1 04/2020 Unknown Comic Books Exclusive Jay Anacleto Virgin, and an easy Marvel Comics X-Men #5 2/92 which have all come up in the search window, but when clicking on it the add comic button is greyed out.

Try changing the contents of the Add Comic field to the following for your three books:

Wolverine #1 4/20 Dell'Otto Variant Cover B

DCeased: Unkillables #1 4/20 Unknown Comics Convention Edition

X-Men #5 2/92

They should all appear in the Drop Down List.  Once selected, put in a Declared Value figure and the Add Comic button should become active.  Please see attached screen shot.

8-23-23.jpg

Edited by workingdog
Added Screen Shot

On 8/23/2023 at 11:07 AM, workingdog said:

Try changing the contents of the Add Comic field to the following for your three books:

Wolverine #1 4/20 Dell'Otto Variant Cover B

DCeased: Unkillables #1 4/20 Unknown Comics Convention Edition

X-Men #5 2/92

They should all appear in the Drop Down List.  Once selected, put in a Declared Value figure and the Add Comic button should become active.  Please see attached screen shot.

8-23-23.jpg

This worked for me. Thank you. I guess we no longer have to start our search with Marvel Comics or D.C. Comics?