• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any one wanna trade some comics for my XBox 360?

25 posts in this topic

Hey, I have seen and DONE my fair share of dumb things......but trading 1 or 2 good silvers for a game systemt that after Christmas will be all over they place for between 500-700 (according to walmarts website today) would not be smart in my opinion

However, for the hardcore gamer who must have it NOW NOW NOW

who knows

currently on ebay people bidding 500-700 for them...but I have seen none that have meant the sellers RESERVE

and the majority of the sellers are brand new with zero feedback only to try and make a few dollars

FYI just saw 2 that meant RESERVE 1 for 450.00 and the other for 700.00

core and premium x box 360

Okay, Okay so it's a terrible post, But xbox 360''s sell for about $800-1000on ebay right now. So I would prob like something in the $1000 range. If you don't believe me just check it out. I really need the cash anyways for things like, um....oh yah Rent. But, I figured if someone would trade some sweet comic cause they were dieing for an Xbox 360 then I could get a sweet comic which would just be more fun than being financialy stable. So sorry, But if you wanna give me a FF #1 i'll take it.

Okay, Okay again... It's a bad trade. Don't do it forget this post. I wasn't lieing bout the price of them though. Sorry I just had to try and trade it. They have gone down alittle bit, but look how much this is

http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-P...1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyways don't trade me, i'm gonna sell it and make some money on ebay.. Peace out

My post, and I would think others, was not to say its a bad trade. only the individuals involved can say if the trade is good or bad

If you truly just want to sell it and make some coin..put it on ebay 2 weeks prior to Christmas

Fathers like me will hate you, but one of us sorry asses will buy it for our kids smile.gif

The auction you linked was for like 5 games and a bunch of store. I saw numerous basic systems close for $500 today, and 2-3 of the better systems for around $680-750.

The closer to Xmas it gets, the lower the prices will be. I fully expect there to be numerous restocks during the next few weeks at retailers. I can expect that the week before Xmas the price on Basics will be around $400 and the others around $550-650.

Was lucky enought to get a Xbox 360 premium and core. I'm probably going to list it on ebay, but before I do I was wondering if anyone had any interesting trades for me? I mostly collect silverage marvel comics.

Thanks

Sell it and use the cash for comics. poke2.gif

Was lucky enought to get a Xbox 360 premium and core. I'm probably going to list it on ebay, but before I do I was wondering if anyone had any interesting trades for me? I mostly collect silverage marvel comics.

Thanks

Sell it and use the cash for comics. poke2.gif

Aces! That would be too sensible! 893naughty-thumb.gif