• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holding my comic for signature series
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I am working with a facilitator to have a comic book signed by a creator at the Denver in July convention then sent to CGC for signature series. My question is can CGC hold the book for the Tom Orzechowski signing in August instead of sending the book back to me then me returning the book back to CGC for Tom Orzechowski to sign? Thanks. 

• Administrator

Hello @golfplyr,

This is going to be up to your facilitator and the paperwork they submit to us with your submission. For example, if your order was already in-house, it would be sent through the system and then returned to you. If your facilitator has the book like in this case, you can ask them to send your book to a specific in-house signing after the book has been witnessed by them. Not all facilitators will allow this but it doesn't hurt to ask. If we receive the book with the appropriate facilitator info with the submission form for the Orzechowski signing then we can accommodate this request. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.