• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Art Auction Catalogs

6 posts in this topic

For some time, I've let these things pile up, thinking I might want to flip through them in future.

BUT.  I find I don't.  'Micronauts' just doesn't come up that often in auctions, and I'm not enough of a generalist to find the rest of these worth more than the initial perusal.  I think others will do a better job of keeping these things as a reference/record.  Anyone else have trouble making this realization?

Out they go!

Years ago, I asked HA to stop sending catalogs to me.  At the time, I couldn't find an opt-out, not sure if they even have one on HA.com. 

The catalogs take up so much room and weigh a ton.  So much easier to just do a search and research on HA.com.  MyTrackedLots is so much better to keep track of interests.

Edited by Will_K

I think Prop Store catalogs are well possibly worth looking after. I had some, sold a few for around 30 on eBay, chucked the rest. I tossed all HA catalogs into the bin as well. I don't think they have any value, certainly not high enough value to warrant a trip to the PO. Hakes, CL, etc all beyond worthless I imagine.