• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Denver June 30, July 1, 2 Colorado Convention Center

6 posts in this topic

:banana:

@golfplyr, since Lee was just added I'm guessing they'll get that information up some time this week. I would also bet he won't be in artist alley since he is just there for the one day, they will set up something to keep his crowd from blocking the entire show floor.

Edited by mysterio

On 6/20/2023 at 10:50 AM, mysterio said:

:banana:

@golfplyr, since Lee was just added I'm guessing they'll get that information up some time this week. I would also bet he won't be in artist alley since he is just there for the one day, they will set up something to keep his crowd from blocking the entire show floor.

He’s on the Pro wall. Little different from last year $60 autograph tickets and a sketch package for $1200.

Alpha/Omega will be with him as facilitators.

On 7/5/2023 at 1:08 PM, golfplyr said:

Denver expo is growing that they are making it four days next year instead of three. 

Yeah, but they won't get back to being as big as they were before Fan Expo took over until they bite the bullet and start renting out the entire center/exhibit hall again.