• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Comics Submitted 12/2022
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Charles Gentry of KYSS submitted 25 Comics & Magazines last year but has not received them yet. Can you please estimate when they will be completed or when I should be expect to receive them? I understand you have been backed up for several months, but this is getting extra long. I have renewed my account, but I couldn't update my credit card on file. Please use the one I paid for my account with.

• Administrator

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like your submission is running behind and I have reached out to our verification team to see why. I am going to have our customer service start an email ticket for you to better assist you in following up as well. Thank you. 

I submitted magazines july 1 of last year. I received them in May of this year. 6 of them were placed in the incorrect grader header. I was told it would take two weeks. It is going on four. And still shows in grading. Why are they in grading? And can i get a possible delivery date?

• Administrator

Hello @Smith Etc for the confusion. The turnaround time of two weeks was incorrect and we apologize for the misinformation. As of right now, there is no set time for Mechanical Error submissions. The time it takes greatly depends on what needs to be done to correct the errors and the number of submissions received before yours. Although I cannot give you an exact timeframe, I can assure you that these do take priority over regular submissions and we are working on these as quickly as possible. 

The "scheduled for grading" is simply a placeholder status for all mechanical holder submissions. This status is used for all submissions no matter what needs to be done and it indicates that they are in the system waiting to be reviewed. We do appreciate your patience and understanding. 

I appreciate the quick response to my inquiry, and I know how hard you guys & gals work to get these done ASAP. Also I'm aware of the additional staff you've been working on. However it would be nice to know after something is submitted what the backup is currently. Personally even if it's going to be a year or more before I get my books back that's fine, but it may change which books I send and when. So a very rough estimate of 3-6 months or 12-15 months would be helpful. Maybe an automated email could be sent when the status of the submission changes or if any notes are added to the order.