• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[MAJOR UPDATE AND CLOSED!] This One Goes to 11: A Single Super Rare, Cool, and Historically Important Piece [+ some newly listed stuff]
3 3

26 posts in this topic

On 12/5/2023 at 12:35 PM, sfcityduck said:

I wasn't expecting to revive the selling on the other two items on this thread, but since that has happened I might as well go with it. I'll be discounting the remaining items as follows and also listing some more interesting items later today. First the discount:

Below item (both Scoop Mags) discounted to $100 for the pair or $60 if you only want one or the other (specific which you want):

I'll take the Peanuts one!!

On 6/19/2023 at 5:13 PM, sfcityduck said:

I will take some questions from the peanut gallery

On 6/19/2023 at 5:03 PM, sfcityduck said:

Censored by GCC if spelled without spacing

Question: do you know the reason his name is being censored here?  I performed a "safe-search-off" in duck duck go and couldn't find any offensive images or meanings to that name (in fact, it was the opposite - "refers to something that is high quality or positive connotation").

What gives CGC?  :censored:

1931...  first graphic novel.  Sweet.  (worship)

On 12/5/2023 at 2:16 PM, Yorick said:

Question: do you know the reason his name is being censored here?  I performed a "safe-search-off" in duck duck go and couldn't find any offensive images or meanings to that name (in fact, it was the opposite - "refers to something that is high quality or positive connotation").

What gives CGC?  :censored:

1931...  first graphic novel.  Sweet.  (worship)

Spoiler

I imagine any word that contains s h i t -- Y o s h i t a k a -- is going to auto-trigger the censors.

On 12/5/2023 at 11:26 AM, Point Five said:
  Hide contents

I imagine any word that contains s h i t -- Y o s h i t a k a -- is going to auto-trigger the censors.

Yep. One reading might be: "Yo   s  h  i  t    aka [put name here]"

Edited by sfcityduck