• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book moved inside holder totally out of place, top of holder flimsy, is this somewhat normal?
2 2

11 posts in this topic

Hey I'm totally new to collecting comic books and cgc, I recently got a 9.4 graded the amazing spider-man #1 variant cover with eminem off ebay, and the comic is totally out of place (picture attached) and the top of the holder is sort of flimsy and can open just a tiny bit (video attached). You can sort of see the second page behind the cover stick out as well and I'm wondering what I should do? Is this somewhat normal or totally off? Any help greatly appreciated and I can show more pictures if needed.

Linked video on streamable because it wouldn't let me upload here

https://streamable.com/52i5su

Thanks

comic book.PNG

On 6/22/2023 at 8:46 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hi

I see you have a thread in the Ask CGC section regarding this.  Someone from customer service will answer your questions most likely tomorrow.

Mike

Great, do I have to open another form or anything or am I good to go?

• Administrator
On 6/22/2023 at 9:49 PM, mtvcrazy said:

Great, do I have to open another form or anything or am I good to go?

They will approve your thread, and answer your questions.  You don't need to start anymore threads.  I deleted the 3rd one.

On 6/22/2023 at 8:51 PM, CGC Mike said:

They will approve your thread, and answer your questions.  You don't need to start anymore threads.  I deleted the 3rd one.

ok great thanks for your help, sorry I posted it in multiple sections to get more reach from people

On 6/23/2023 at 9:13 AM, mtvcrazy said:

Ok sounds great, the buyer doesn't accept returns, do you think i'd win a claim on this case?

I'm assuming that the pictures did not show the comic/case in this condition, so yes, I would hope that eBay approves your return.