• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheaper shipping option
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I would like to send 2 of my pristine 10 slabs back to CGC to be reholdered with the new labels. They are only worth 5 10 dollar each. But the $5 handling fee and the $20 to ship these two back to me is outrageous. Is their a cheaper option I don't know about or am I stuck with these slabs as is? With all these changes I'm starting to think CGC doesn't care about the hobby, only the money. This whole ordeal seems like a scheme already....

• Administrator

Hello @HomeGrownPoke1, thank you for contacting us. Currently, our cheapest option for shipping back 1-5 cards is through our FedEx account, which would be $20.00. You may kindly find all of our shipping fees for cards HERE. As an alternative, if you do have a shipping account through one of the shipping carriers you'd like us to ship on that may be a cheaper option, you may place that on file and we would be happy to ship via your account instead.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.