• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man 33
2 2

13 posts in this topic

I was ready to give a 7.5/8.0 & optimistic on the outcome, but I noticed one the 2nd time through there seems to be a stain right on Spidey's head in the water. Noticed it first on the reverse side in the Grow Live Monsters ad. I fear a stain, especially where it is, knocking this down to at least a 6.0, possibly a 5.5

On 6/25/2023 at 5:15 PM, scburdet said:

I was ready to give a 7.5/8.0 & optimistic on the outcome, but I noticed one the 2nd time through there seems to be a stain right on Spidey's head in the water. Noticed it first on the reverse side in the Grow Live Monsters ad. I fear a stain, especially where it is, knocking this down to at least a 6.0, possibly a 5.5

Good eyes. If a stain knock it down to 6.0/6.5. It's small.

On 6/25/2023 at 7:15 PM, scburdet said:

Thank you, as always, sc, for your thoroughness and also I hope if I send it in, they are not as thorough as you ;-)

It’s definitely a stain and it has a texture.  I hadn’t really noticed it!  Now intro the rabbit hole of whether that defect is improvable and if so, by how much.  Mostly likely, the risk will be too great for the bump, and I will be content with the Mona Lisa of 5.0s

3D2ACD29-1D1A-4DD5-A94E-9267658AED40.jpeg

Edited by Corvonie