• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big CGC shipping boxes (25 slabs)
3 3

7 posts in this topic

On 6/27/2023 at 2:42 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:
On 6/26/2023 at 8:26 PM, Dr. Love said:

No, they're custom.

I still have the ones they used years ago before they downgraded. Double wall beauties.

Yes, the previous boxes were quite good. I also still have all the ones I received and the comic books that arrived in them. But who cares about those comic books when I have the boxes.

My wife always has choice comments about my cardboard box, carboard sandwich, bubble wrap and packing peanuts collections.

Luckily, I was able to recently give away three garbage sacks full of bubble wrap to friend's business I was helping out. But jeez, now I only have three sacks left :eek: My wife, classically channeling The 13th Warrior, remarked, "Don't worry..., there will be more." lol

I've got so many of the cardboard products ratholed that I now only keep the choicest boxes and sandwiches. lol