• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed] I Got Your Cheesecakes AND Your Beefcakes
3 3

13 posts in this topic

Takes: First takeit in the thread wins and immediately trumps all ongoing PM negotiations. I reserve the right to overrule takes in the event that a PM deal is concluded and I hadn't yet had a chance to mark an item sold. Any variation of "takeit" counts. Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Payment: Zelle, Check or MO preferred. Paypal or Venmo okay.

Who can buy: No Hall of Shamers or Probies, or anyone on my personal list. 

Shipping: $5 unlimited within the US. International at cost.

Returns: Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Edited by Ryan.

The Cheesecakes and Beefcakes of Marvel. :banana:. 1991 Keepsake Collection. 

"Showcasing the Cheesecakes and Beefcakes of Marvel.
Five giant sized 6 x 9 inch black-and-white trading cards of the best illustrations from "Marvel's Illustrated Swimsuit Special" featuring art by Jim Lee, Michael Golden, Jackson Guice, Kevin Nowlan, George Perez, and Mike Zeck.
Plus a color lithograph of an original piece of art made especially for this collection by Mike Zeck. Each Zeck lithograph is personally autographed. Plus an uncut sheet of the six regular size color trading cards--including the original piece by Mike Zeck."

This example is still sealed by the sticker. The envelope itself is not sealed. Examples of what the plates look like can be found here: Portfolios :: The Keepsake Collection - Signed & Numbered Portfolio (stuartngbooks.com)

The envelope is VG/Fine. No idea the condition on the plates themselves, as I'm not about to break that sticker.

$75.

front.jpg

Scan.jpg

On 6/27/2023 at 2:47 PM, WolverineX said:

Battle chasers is back?  For how many issues?  

Battle Chasers is back! In Pog form!

I actually have no idea how many issues are planned. Maybe just this issue 10 and then we will see issue in 11 in 25 years.

On 6/27/2023 at 2:03 PM, Ryan. said:

Three copies of The Rocketeer 2023 special. Adam Hughes cover. NM/NM-. $15.

20230627_133921.jpg.62a63c33a5c745f716f4ad9062836523.jpg

I haven’t seen this cover before. Is this the kick starter one?