• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its a robbery!!! This Ebay bidder maked a crazy deal!!!
1 1

19 posts in this topic

Its many days i followed an auction on ebay to see how much people are going to pay for it: batman 404 to 486 complete except the hush saga and some randome issues between 450 to 475. The biddee as win it for 710 dollars... its just so cheap for all this stuff! What do you think of it?

Screenshot_20230701-070411_eBay.thumb.jpg.da0397cd41f7f0b4f56d8715fad00171.jpg

On 7/2/2023 at 1:10 AM, joeypost said:

Are comics difficult to obtain in Switzerland?

Oh yes you cannot imagine, you know my opinion on that auction come of the fact i payed near than the double of the price and i consider to not had payed too much for these books. (Ok when i say i payed the double i count all the crazy delivery fees but even considering that i think have payed more for the books than this guy who win the auction )

And i have to add something, i estimate my collection and i paid not more than the value he's worth and even with the delivery fees! If you sell every books one by one it worth really more than that! (Ok sell books at retail take a lot of time but other than that its worth it) 

I already selled books sometime in my country and you not imagine how much people can pay for comic books LOL. I will be able to easily make benefits while i spent tens of dollars for delivery, people are crazy here... but i dont selled a lot of time, just sometimes when i buy some lots and there into few books not interest me)

Edited by BA773

On 7/2/2023 at 10:07 AM, godzilla43 said:

If this lot would have been ASM 150-400 for 700$ then that would be a good deal.

Sell me your set for that. 

Nice raws of 194, 238, 252, and 300 would sell for over $1,000 for just those 4 issues.

You know what?

I'll go $750. (You pay shipping)

Having just gotten pretty much all of these books since april and having to pay more for them than this amount, I probably would have been happy to have won this lot.

I guess the biggest difference was I got to look at many of the books in person and could decide if I wanted them or not.

Okay so if we can believe nm is actually that for this lot, there are 2 100+ books, 4 50+ books and 15 20+ books.

Given that I have no where locally that has dollar bins, the idea of getting the batman bulk books at that price was not possible unless getting a lot like this.

On 7/2/2023 at 8:06 PM, oldbsturgeon said:

Having just gotten pretty much all of these books since april and having to pay more for them than this amount, I probably would have been happy to have won this lot.

I guess the biggest difference was I got to look at many of the books in person and could decide if I wanted them or not.

Okay so if we can believe nm is actually that for this lot, there are 2 100+ books, 4 50+ books and 15 20+ books.

Given that I have no where locally that has dollar bins, the idea of getting the batman bulk books at that price was not possible unless getting a lot like this.

As i have said i payed more too, but im feel so happy to collected them as i did, dealing, searching for hours best offer, buy in many different place! Thats just so more satisfaying than just put money on table and get the whole lot. (For me)