• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Starlord 1 (UK)

2 posts in this topic

Spoiler

This book came with one of five or six different badges taped the cover. If the badge is unattached is that a defect and if so, how much would be deducted or what would be the max grade. ( assuming it is still in possession.)

Would there be deductions for tape on the cover or residue if the tape has fallen off?

0857FAEC-6255-4AEF-A65F-FEF981108AA8.jpeg

7292CB26-DEFB-4D9E-9412-275A3F912D6F.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. You can review the notes of this book HERE. Because the key comments mention the badges being attached to the cover I would suggest leaving this on and not removing it. If this is removed our graders would likely add a qualified grade to the book. As for what the grade would be we can not offer any insight into this. Because there would likely be tape pull/residue on the book this would affect the overall grade. Once again I can not offer any guidance on the potential of the grade, unfortunately. We would need this in hand to confirm. 

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.