• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Save packing slip to desktop to print later
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello.

I might just be blind, but I couldn't find anywhere to download my packing slip (just print). I don't have a printer so I had to print it at a FedEx Print-And-Go location.

I wasn't emailed a copy of the packing slip and there wasn't an option to request that. And if I bring up the print window, there isn't an option to save the file either (on PC).

It wasn't until I logged in with my phone that I got a little icon to save the file to that device, and then I was able to browse the internal files inside of my phone and attach the .pdf to an email so I could finally forward it to Print-And-Go.

If it's there on PC, it isn't very intuitive, and I can't find it.  "Print" and "Cancel", that's it.

Maybe CGC can add a button to 'Download' the packing slip instead of just print? Thanks.

image.thumb.png.24e27b255221c12469b72f502eb4e63b.png

On 7/7/2023 at 7:09 PM, darkstar said:

If you click the blue print button with the option you've already selected in that screenshot it will save the file to your computer as a PDF, it isn't actually going to print anything. 

Okay thanks! I didn't actually try pressing the 'PRINT' button. :takeit: