• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sorcery Contested Realm
1 1

4 posts in this topic

With today's news from CGC saying you will accept "Virtually any TCG" are we clear to submit Sorcery Contested Realm cards?  

The Alpha/Kickstarter release is out with a lot of excitement.  The Beta release is scheduled for 10/7/2023.

Does CGC plan on loading the card names to the database soon or should I use "Submit a different card" option?

• Administrator

Hello @William Weitz

Thank you for reaching out to us. Currently, CGC Cards accepts cards sized 2-5/8” x 3-3/4” (6.6cm x 9.5cm) or smaller. Cards may be up to 7.25mm thick. If your cards meet the size criteria, they will most likely be eligible for grading. New card sets may not be available in the "add trading card" drop-down menu. If you do not see your card, click the "I can't find my card" link in the card entry field to enter your card manually. 

You can view cards we do not grade here: CGC Cards | Ineligible Cards.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Do you have any roadmap to add Sorcery Contested Realm or SCR cards to your database?  I think by October demand will quickly ramp up and not everyone is going to want to "add a trading card".  The first set is only 403 cards so it should be able to be added quickly.  The company has provided a setlist too.

• Administrator

Hello @William Weitz, our research team will add the cards to the database as we receive them, so we don't have an exact roadmap. With the assistance of AI, we will be able to add most cards into our system fairly quickly, and our team will add them to our database from there.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!