• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help With Submission
2 2

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi Ryan  

I received the PM from your uncle  @Lightning55  and have sent an e-mail regarding this to the proper person.  It may be next week before I hear back.  I will send you a PM regarding this as soon as I do.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi @CGC Mike I'm trying to check the status of my submission CGC order #CGC3334974962 I mailed it and tracking information showed that it was picked up from the P.O. Box, but I wanted to make sure that it made it to CGC. The order number does not bring up any information regarding my submission. Is there a different number I should be using when I look it up? 

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

V/R 

Harry Robinson

• Administrator

Hello @HRobinson60

Can you please send us your tracking number? At this time we have a mail processing queue of 10-20 business days. This means it is likely the package has been delivered to our PO Box that is housed in our office but has not yet been scanned in as received. Many of our customers who shipped via USPS before the holiday weekend have experienced a similar situation. Once I have this information I will get back to you with the next steps. Thank you for your patience. 

On 7/14/2023 at 8:14 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @HRobinson60

Can you please send us your tracking number? At this time we have a mail processing queue of 10-20 business days. This means it is likely the package has been delivered to our PO Box that is housed in our office but has not yet been scanned in as received. Many of our customers who shipped via USPS before the holiday weekend have experienced a similar situation. Once I have this information I will get back to you with the next steps. Thank you for your patience. 

The USPS tracking number is RF457942271US. It was picked up from P.O. Box on 11 July. 

On 7/26/2023 at 8:06 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @HRobinson60,

Thanks for sending this over! This package has been delivered but not yet opened. Rest assured, once this has been opened, it will be visible on your submission tracking page. Thanks for your patience. 

image.png

Thank you so much for that information. I appreciate it very much. It was my first submission and was worried, and not exactly sure what to expect or the time frame it takes for grading. I look forward to hearing back from CGC and the next steps. I have a bunch more books now that I will send in as well.