• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Halloween children's book (published by Scout Comics) is releasing soon!!!
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hi All

Im very excited - After a natural disaster killed the release last year (sigh)  my book REST IN PEACE will be releasing in September!

It would mean the world to me - if you like kids books, monsters, or Halloween - if you would consider pre-ordering a copy, or recommending it to a parent who might! 

Or, if you have a local library, Comic Shop, or bookstore, ask them to pick it up - It is distributed by Simon and Schuster. 

It's so hard to launch a new kids series, especially when you are a first time author with no marketing background, so I sincerely appreciate any bit of support I can get!

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1639691790?tag=simonsayscom

Thank you!!!

Tyler

RestInPeace_cover.jpg

Thank you for preordering!!!  Sadly the book got delayed due to a literal natural disaster.  Since then Scout comics dissolved Black Caravan and my book got moved to SCOOT, so I’m not sure if the previews orders are still valid or not, as I don’t believe SCOOT distributed through them. 

Edited by TylerHam

On 7/19/2023 at 12:34 AM, TylerHam said:

Thank you for preordering!!!  Sadly the book got delayed due to a literal natural disaster.  Since then Scout comics dissolved Black Caravan and my book got moved to SCOOT, so I’m not sure if the previews orders are still valid or not, as I don’t believe SCOOT distributed through them. 

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully, you and your family were ok.

I’ll keep an eye out for it. I was successful in ordering the Unikorn #1 2nd printing, which is on Scoot, a couple years ago, so hopefully these get fulfilled. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 7/18/2023 at 9:46 PM, TylerHam said:

Hi All

Im very excited - After a natural disaster killed the release last year (sigh)  my book REST IN PEACE will be releasing in September!

It would mean the world to me - if you like kids books, monsters, or Halloween - if you would consider pre-ordering a copy, or recommending it to a parent who might! 

Or, if you have a local library, Comic Shop, or bookstore, ask them to pick it up - It is distributed by Simon and Schuster. 

It's so hard to launch a new kids series, especially when you are a first time author with no marketing background, so I sincerely appreciate any bit of support I can get!

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1639691790?tag=simonsayscom

Thank you!!!

Tyler

RestInPeace_cover.jpg

Congratulations on the upcoming release of your children's book! Promoting a new children's series can really be difficult, especially when you're new to it. I wouldn’t have dared to do this, I even looked for a capstone project writing service at university and used https://edubirdie.com/capstone-project-writing-service for this. But your decision and enthusiasm in this process is already a great success. I will be happy to read your book.

Edited by MerryTwice2