• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed for Now

22 posts in this topic

Rules:

• US buyers only.
  • Shipping is $5 flat rate via USPS Media Mail for any number of books.
  • PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, money orders, and checks accepted. Payment must clear before shipping.
  • Returns are accepted if there's damage to a book.
  • No HOS, other list people, or anyone else I decide not to do business with.

My Kudos Thread

I don't have another book show for another month, so I'm putting books up for sale here to keep sales going and to get more online reviews.

Autographs and personalizations are free. Just let me know when you pay.

All books are $10 each. Each book comes with a bookmark (double-sided, color) or sticker of your choice.

All books are paperback.

Shipping is $5 via USPS Media Mail for any number of copies. I have a few dozen of each book available.

Double-sided bookmark options:

20230720_064909.thumb.jpg.a1dd3cc5124e117c4d3270a8e2f90196.jpg

Sticker options:

20230720_065153.thumb.jpg.44cdb7d5997bac499a1632fac2c15c79.jpg

Edited by srezvan

How Did the Hippopotamus Get There?

Sophia has always wanted her own hippopotamus. Imagine her joy and her parents’ shock when a hippopotamus shows up at her house just before her birthday.

See what happens when Sophia adopts the baby hippopotamus and welcomes him into her home in this beautifully illustrated, heart-filled book designed for young readers.

Reading Age: 4 – 8 years
40 pages (full color illustrations)
Professionally illustrated

HowDidtheHippotamusGetThereKindleCover-01.thumb.jpg.dbe52569020d463c5d7087c0d9e68840.jpg

The Toot Vortex

Mommy told her family that toots were not funny. She warned her family that lots of big, stinky toots could make a toot vortex, a very scary and destructive storm of swirling toots.

But Daddy and the rest of the Smith family love to toot! They think it would be funny to make a toot vortex during their weekly pizza night. Was Mommy right about not letting their toots get out of control?

The Toot Vortex is the first book of a new, silly series all about what happens when tooting goes wrong!

Reading Age: 4 – 8 years
Glossy cover
36 pages (full color illustrations)
Professionally illustrated

TheTootVortexFrontCover.thumb.jpg.1dd79d99b6671459b40b0905d5fee8d4.jpg

The Adventures of Princess and Goose Book 1: Chase Away the Dragons

The Adventures of Princess and Goose is a fun new children's fantasy series that follows a group of friends from the beautiful Crystal City.

In this first story, Chase Away the Dragons, readers meet the young hero, Queen Isabella, as she joins with two brave adventure-seeking dogs, Princess and Goose, to stop an invading dragon army. These heroes join forces for the first time, make a plan to overcome the dragons, and put their plan into motion.

Join Queen Isabella and her loyal and silly pups on their first adventure!

Inspired by my real-life kids and pups, this book concludes with an “About our Heroes” page that describes, with text and photos, the people and situations behind the story.

TAPG_FrontCoverOnly_ebook-01.thumb.jpg.b05968dc70a353664210e0de9864e203.jpg

The Adventures of Princess and Goose Book 2: Sir Logan and the Witches

Witches! Action! Adventure! Bravery! Silly Puppies!

In this exciting second book of The Adventures of Princess and Goose series, Queen Isabella receives a letter from a stranger asking for help. Our heroes jump into action to save the brave Sir Logan, but will they be able to reach him in time?

Join Queen Isabella, Princess, and Goose on their first adventure together outside of Crystal City as they travel into the spooky Tasman Forest!

Inspired by my real-life kids and pups, this book concludes with an “About our Heroes” page that describes, with text and photos, the people and situations behind the story.

Reading Age: 5 – 8 years

32 pages (full color illustrations)

The_Adv_Princess_Goose02_eBookCover-01.thumb.jpg.993e74f316888f3850418f28530cab1e.jpg

On 7/19/2023 at 12:11 PM, Ryan. said:

When is Princess and Goose Book 3 coming out? My 4 year old is waiting.

That's nice to hear. It will be a while, unfortunately. Sales are getting better as I go, but art is expensive. I have 8 more Princess and Goose stories drafted. I've contemplated writing them for a slightly older audience with fewer illustrations, but I already have 4 projects in the works (all ages comic about dads, all ages graphic novel parody of Bluey, D&D module for kids, and a project I'm writing for someone else).

I would be happy to send along draft stories for your kids! There's just no artwork. And they are still draft.

I improved the freebie options for all purchases. You can choose one bookmark or one sticker for each book purchased. Instead of only getting a bookmark, you can choose a bookmark or sticker. I put pictures of the bookmarks and stickers in the first post. Thanks for the purchases so far!

Had a busy show yesterday. My next show isn't until October, so I'll give this another bump. Same deal as before, $10 per book, $5 flat rate shipping (USPS Media Mail), one free gift (sticker or or bookmark) of your choice per book. Personalizations happily added at no cost. Feedback on Amazon or Goodreads is always appreciated. I may not be able to ship until the weekends due to my work schedule.

image.png.af3f1edf538c853ca277de2ec70215b2.png

On 10/7/2023 at 5:34 PM, srezvan said:

Shameless bump because my first formal book review finally came in.

image.thumb.jpeg.5fd16505fd296843e85b787f98222eb6.jpeg

All books are $10 each. Flat $5 shipping. Free personalizations. One free bookmark or sticker per book purchased.

Congrats on the positive review. 

Each night my 6 year old picks 5 books to read. This one has made the list a few times in the last week.  My son is a tough critic in his own right!