• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michelle Pfeiffer

7 posts in this topic

Several days after CA announced their signing with Lynda Carter, CGC announced the signing through their site.

I wonder what the likelihood of the recently announced Michelle Pfeiffer signing OP with CA is to be also added as a CGC option?

On 7/25/2023 at 6:13 PM, Ron C. said:

Several days after CA announced their signing with Lynda Carter, CGC announced the signing through their site.

I wonder what the likelihood of the recently announced Michelle Pfeiffer signing OP with CA is to be also added as a CGC option?

It says there will be a CGC option 

On 7/25/2023 at 11:02 PM, ivdyer said:

It says there will be a CGC option 

I know that CA are a CGC facilitator, I just prefer having the books show up on my own CGC invoice list.

On 7/26/2023 at 8:12 AM, Ron C. said:

I know that CA are a CGC facilitator, I just prefer having the books show up on my own CGC invoice list.

I would bet large sums that CGC will be announcing shorty 

I'm honestly just glad that they got authorization to do a photo cover. I love the ones I got for Robbie and Hathaway.

I wish, especially with the big stars, they would do it more often.

To add something relevant to the conversation, I also appreciate being able to have the books submitted under my own CGC account.

CA's website states shipping will start Q2 of 2024.

Out of curiosity, I checked the census and I didn't see the Catwoman variant they have listed. So I'd assume it hasn't even happened yet.