• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Weapon H here to stay?

45 posts in this topic

On 7/27/2023 at 6:58 PM, Blastaar said:

Color me surprised that he wasn't a monster of the week. Given that he had his own series and now is a member of the Savage Avengers, shouldn't his 1st appearance be on the rise?

weapon_h-2_web.thumb.jpg.aebc21720ae7cef1f8c3b51b3ec6d11a.jpg

Reminds me too much of Doomsday.

The character.

Edited by Ken Aldred

What in the world does he need with a belt and pouches? He can't even get one of those fingers into a pouch. And whatever is in there is going to be too small for him to use?

boom-mind-blown.gif

On 7/27/2023 at 8:21 PM, s-man said:

My only question is this: the character is the size of a house, with spikey limbs and wolverine claws, so what the H does it need with tiny azz pouches?

oh man, thanks for point that out.   pretty cringey.

On 7/28/2023 at 11:49 AM, Dr. Balls said:

What in the world does he need with a belt and pouches? He can't even get one of those fingers into a pouch. And whatever is in there is going to be too small for him to use?

boom-mind-blown.gif

"nail clippings of his opponents!!!!" :insane: 

On 7/27/2023 at 2:58 PM, Blastaar said:

Color me surprised that he wasn't a monster of the week. Given that he had his own series and now is a member of the Savage Avengers, shouldn't his 1st appearance be on the rise?

weapon_h-2_web.thumb.jpg.aebc21720ae7cef1f8c3b51b3ec6d11a.jpg

Yes. 
In fact you should spend thousands and thousands of dollars on their comic books. 

Thousands upon thousands. 

On 7/28/2023 at 12:12 PM, valiantman said:

I was sure that I nicknamed this character "Weaparation H" when it came out, but I can't find the post... so here it is 6 years later...

WEAPARATION H

If the laughter died out six years ago, I understand.

Yes, you did.

On 7/28/2023 at 6:08 PM, Lazyboy said:
On 7/28/2023 at 12:12 PM, valiantman said:

I was sure that I nicknamed this character "Weaparation H" when it came out, but I can't find the post... so here it is 6 years later...

WEAPARATION H

If the laughter died out six years ago, I understand.

Yes, you did.

How can y'all possibly remember with such pinpoint accuracy, just makes me think of all the frivolous things I've said from time to time doh!

Nice to see the link shows raws at $107 with auction, before sales tax on eBay was implemented. Those things I remember 😅😉 that and I paid like $115 for a CGC 9.8 that was hesitantly talked down from $125 at a con.  :pullhair:

It is amazing the time that has passed. :takeit::highfive::butbutbutemoji:rantrant

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I'm guessing it came out in 2017, hence the moderns heating up, and the con of 2017 makes sense when I would have attended to buy. Easier search with context, still a frivolous buy at an early event for me. :makepoint:

Still glad to have the story even if it sounds a bit like a ramble. :sorry:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/28/2023 at 6:34 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

How can y'all possibly remember with such pinpoint accuracy, just makes me think of all the frivolous things I've said from time to time doh!

That's the only thing I remember about this garbage character. I just went back to the issue's time of release to find the post.

On 7/28/2023 at 6:43 PM, Lazyboy said:

That's the only thing I remember about this garbage character. I just went back to the issue's time of release to find the post.

Amen I filled in the context, it's appreciated 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/28/2023 at 6:57 PM, Blastaar said:
On 7/28/2023 at 6:42 PM, Randall Dowling said:

This is an unbelievably stupid character.

I really miss when characters had strengths and weaknesses that made them relatable.  Marvel's success was built on that for both heroes and villains.  2c

He has OCD and male pattern baldness. 

Idk why it stands out so much, it's to me the same as any "comic" character, but it might be the lack of subtlety ....

But for a fueled ride not so bad, I assume, unless someone read it and it's otherwise...

It also looked as though the spikes had a flat edge, or not quite a point? I'd just assume there is something I'm missing for 37 appearances, although over 5&1/2 years...  :cheers: