• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ranking Issue Fixed
1 1

5 posts in this topic

@CGC Lyndsey , It looks like several of my Marvel card discrepancies have been resolved and are displaying properly in the Pop report now, BUT the registry is not.  I have several blue label Marvel cards in the 1990 MU registry set that are not displaying the correct grade and score.  Can you fix this?  One example is cert 4282630006.   It is a Pristine 10 but still showing as a 9.5 Mint +.  There are several more!

• Administrator
On 10/14/2023 at 2:17 PM, Spiderguy's Cards said:

@CGC Lyndsey , It looks like several of my Marvel card discrepancies have been resolved and are displaying properly in the Pop report now, BUT the registry is not.  I have several blue label Marvel cards in the 1990 MU registry set that are not displaying the correct grade and score.  Can you fix this?  One example is cert 4282630006.   It is a Pristine 10 but still showing as a 9.5 Mint +.  There are several more!

Sorry about that! There have been a few instances of cards showing their old grades, though I'm not sure why some of your Pristine 10s were also showing up as 9.5 Mint+. I removed all the cards from your inventory and re-added them and they are showing their correct grades now. But please let me know if you have any other issues. :)