• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Micronauts or Rom omnibus. (I think they're Copper?)

13 posts in this topic

I enjoyed reading both Rom and Micronauts, and in both cases until about issue 25. After that both series fell off for me.

I am hoping they release them as trades as generally I don't like the size of the omnibus

If they don’t have something called a “ROMnibus” available for sale I don’t know what we’re all doing here

On 8/11/2023 at 9:18 PM, revat said:

If they don’t have something called a “ROMnibus” available for sale I don’t know what we’re all doing here

And maybe a minibus for the Micronauts?

On his Q&A this weekend, Omar said that Rom is the best selling Omnibus of all time, beating out ASM Vol 4. I assume he's just talking straight pre-order numbers here, as I'd think the books that have been reprinted a blue million times (ASM 1, UXM 1, etc) would have that number pretty handily beat. Regardless, there's definitely an appetite for this material.

On 1/25/2024 at 6:46 PM, Broke as a Joke said:

The Rom omnibus is out now.  Picked one up for a good price.  

Can Marvel create all new Rom stories now with the character or this is just a reprint thing?

ROM all day!  

I believe the Rom license is not owned by Marvel.  Another company owns it and published some new stories like 5 years ago or so.  They mush have cut a deal to publish that Omnibus.  I'd love to see my favorite heroes mingle it up with my favorite Spaceknight too.  :(