• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Comics For Sale (Rare and Esoteric) (CLOSED)
14 14

112 posts in this topic

On 8/12/2023 at 2:47 AM, bounty_coder said:

I’ve been getting quite a few DM’s on this. I think it’s only fair to send it off to auction at this point. . It’ll be in Goldin’s next premiere session. So that I can feel the pain twice. 

Hot diggety dog! Any predictions on the hammer price, gang? This has been on my want list since that time in Vegas when I came to in a bathtub full of ice and found out that one of mine had been stolen.

On 8/12/2023 at 1:44 AM, MattTheDuck said:

So what's the story on whether it's an advantage to have three kidneys?  I might be a bidder here if there's enough upside.

I wish you luck, but you'll have to outbid me and all of the foodies.

Edited by jimbo_7071

On 8/12/2023 at 1:13 AM, bounty_coder said:

That is dependent on if my 1st Kidney sells. Stand by. First buyer backed out. 

Just to be clear, my offer included shipping. (Media Mail is fine.)

On 8/11/2023 at 9:12 PM, bounty_coder said:

:takeit: Phil! 😍 It’s the closest I’ll ever get to a Suspense 3 :roflmao:

Well that reply has me laughing, I will put Mr. Dopey Duck with the other books you have set aside.  Let me know if you want me to send you what you have set aside or if you want to continue shopping.

On 8/12/2023 at 8:15 PM, *paull* said:

I have to confess, I was making a mental spreadsheet of "how much can I get?" and "how fast can I get rid of it?".

giphy.gif

I feel yah. Except I was calculating how many organs… I stopped at any below the equator.