• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you fix/update my card for Registry / POP Report?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I just received my card back from CGC (it was a Mechanical Error - ME that was corrected) where the label showed it was an English card, but it is actually a Japanese card (see picture). However, I can't currently add it to my Registry set because it says it is still an "English" card. Can you help?

https://www.cgccards.com/certlookup/4298026001/

IMG_5693.png

• Administrator
On 8/8/2023 at 6:02 AM, IrishPrince said:

Hi, I just received my card back from CGC (it was a Mechanical Error - ME that was corrected) where the label showed it was an English card, but it is actually a Japanese card (see picture). However, I can't currently add it to my Registry set because it says it is still an "English" card. Can you help?

It's been fixed and I've added it to the Japanese Southern Islands set for you. 

On 8/8/2023 at 12:21 PM, CGC Lyndsey said:

It's been fixed and I've added it to the Japanese Southern Islands set for you. 

Thank you Lyndsey. I'll wait to see if the new image is available and the Cert link gets updated. Right now the Cert link shows no grade (or image) for the card. 

• Administrator
On 8/9/2023 at 4:04 PM, IrishPrince said:

Thank you Lyndsey. I'll wait to see if the new image is available and the Cert link gets updated. Right now the Cert link shows no grade (or image) for the card. 

You're welcome! I just checked the cert look up and I am seeing the image and grade for that card, so it should be all good now. If you don't see it, I would suggest clearing your cache and trying again. But please let me know if you're still having trouble.