• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday CW!

14 posts in this topic

Nineteen, I remember it well. I performed in Carnegie Hall. Loved many women.

what kind of "performance" (street theater need not apply) and more importantly, did the women love you back or was this some indirect admission of stalking activity back in the day? poke2.gif

Happy b-day CW, in the right thread this time! smile.gif

Nineteen, I remember it well. I performed in Carnegie Hall. Loved many women.

what kind of "performance" (street theater need not apply) and more importantly, did the women love you back or was this some indirect admission of stalking activity back in the day? poke2.gif

Happy b-day CW, in the right thread this time! smile.gif

Actually, Mozart's Requiem(no, I didn't do the tenor solo). As for loving me back.....Well, I got a 200% feedback rating, if you know what I mean. Sorry, a little feebay humor.

Happy Birthday, again CW. May you find, what you always seek and may you lose nothing more than you can afford to lose.

Wow Thanks. Just got up to go to work and saw this thread. Best birthday gift I have gotten today. You guys are the best grin.gif Well I'm off to build a retaining wall at work to pay for my next grail tonofbricks.gif

-Chris