• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission #4250163
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I tried to send an email via the submission, but I am unsure if that was sent/received.  Maybe this forum is the better place to ask.

I resubmitted a book (Submission #4250163) that was originally graded as restored.  I resubmitted, and specifically paid for/requested restoration removal and then regrading.  However, what appears to have taken place is a pressing and then a regrading, which resulted in the exact same restored grade.  I did not request pressing as the entire point of the resubmission was to have the restoration removed and then have it regraded.  Suffice to say I am not very happy that after waiting 4 months for a resubmission, I have the same book in the same grade with a recharge for reholding.  How do I get this satisfactorily resolved?

• Administrator

Hello,

I was able to pull up your account and it looks like you were only charged for the shipping on this submission. This leads me to believe that the restoration removal could not be performed on this book so the reholdering was performed on the book as a complimentary service at this time. We apologize for the confusion this has caused. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Hi,

Thank you for the response.  However, aside from the shipping I also see this charge on my credit card(see below).  The work I requested was restoration removal, not pressing.  Will this charge be reversed?

Aug 7, 2023 CGC PRESSING 941-360-3990 FL 08/04 (...1273)

Card $35.00