• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Holder Bar Code
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I would appreciate any information someone can provide on #1 How much useful information can be accessed via the bar code and #2 Does anyone know a good software system that can manage this data.

I am new to this site so sorry if has been covered many times before. I am just finding my Excel spreadsheet might fall short of what I am trying to accomplish.

Thanks!

Doug

• Administrator

Hello Doug,

The barcode at the top of the slab is used internally for our team to be able to scan the certification number. That is the only information that can be pulled from the bar code. However, all the available information for a book can be found on our certification look-up tool HERE. As for good software to use for inventory, the only thing I can offer is our CGC Registry found HERE. Other customers may be able to offer other insight into this, however. Let us know if you have any other questions.