• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Tracking Error
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I've got 2 books currently submitted for Signature events. Order # 4260036 & Order # 4273986. Both orders no longer allow me to click on them to see information about the submission or status. When I try searching for the submission I get this message: An unexpected error has occurred. Please refresh the page to confirm that you are signed in and then try again.

It has been this way for several days now & I assure you I am signed in every time I try to check them. These are both rather expensive signing events & would like to know they are still accounted for & in the system properly as I believe one of the signing events has already passed.

Thank you for any help on this matter.

• Administrator

@Vince1313

Our team is working on this issue currently. We do plan to have this corrected shortly. Thank you for your patience. Rest assured, these books are not lost and are still in process for this event. Thank you for your patience.