• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim Lee SDCC Signing
1 1

2 posts in this topic

This isn’t a complaint, I’m just curious. 

I submitted numerous books at SDCC for Lee to sign. Two weeks later they appeared in my submissions log. Fast forward to last week I submitted a single book for standard modern grading and as of this moment it is in QC and I suspect will be shipped on Monday. Meanwhile the Lee books haven’t changed in status at all. 

im curious because they have been there longer and SS books are usually a priority. Fast Track wasn’t even an option on the Lee paperwork I filled out in San Diego so I assumed like other SS books they are already fast tracked. 

Like I said I’m not complaining, just kinda hoping to get one back in time to submit for a Another SS next month. 

Thank you

• Administrator

Hello @Hot Nickels

Thank you for reaching out to us. The SDCC Jim Lee signing should be processed within the usual estimated timeframe for CGC Private Signing events - six weeks for grading and eight weeks for grading and pressing. 

Non-signing submissions process separately, so you may see differing timeframes between the different service queues. Due to the significant response and volume of submissions received at SDCC, we are handling a large volume of Signature Series submissions from the event. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.