• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fedex lost my Heritage shipments
1 1

28 posts in this topic

Fedex in my area is careless, I live in a community that we all have a FB forum on and we contact each other when packages are miss delivered. Fedex is the worse. USPS is really on top of their packages here, they even use GPS location to track where the package was delivered to when the postal worker drops it off. Doubt this works well in buildings, but gives the real time location which helps home deliveries that are miss delivered.

On 8/20/2023 at 12:19 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

USPS… where packages go to get stolen, with no trace and no accountability!

gimme FEDEX any day

We're in completely different realities.  I've lived a lot of places - coast to coast - and USPS has been great everywhere  Had one package lost that was heading to me and had one package go missing in the almost 20 years I've been buying and selling comics online.  

FedEx has been so consistently horrible that I'm struggling to imagine where they would be useable.  

On 8/20/2023 at 12:19 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

USPS… where packages go to get stolen, with no trace and no accountability!

gimme FEDEX any day

+1

Havent had problems with either USPS or FedEx. Unfortunately, both drop Signature Required packages in front of the door.

The difference for me is with FedEx I can speak to someone on the phone if a package gets stalled somewhere in transit, and the big thing is I can direct a package to be held for pickup at my convenience at a FedEx location for which my ID is required.  That's a game changer.

On 8/20/2023 at 4:44 PM, Beastfeast said:

We're in completely different realities.  I've lived a lot of places - coast to coast - and USPS has been great everywhere  Had one package lost that was heading to me and had one package go missing in the almost 20 years I've been buying and selling comics online.  

FedEx has been so consistently horrible that I'm struggling to imagine where they would be useable.  

Consider yourself extremely lucky.

I’ve had two packages stolen a week apart by USPS employee.  Both items were sent with tracking and signature confirmation.

after calling USPS numerous times with details, and for status updates, let’s just say that “useless” would be far too kind of a description for the ‘help’ I received from them.

FedEx stinks. My books from CGC arrived at my local Walgreens like they are supposed to.  For some reason twice the the driver takes them away within 24 hours.  First time I caught it and they delivered it again.  This last time I didn't know an order was shipped, FedEx didn't call or email like they normally do.   The driver takes the books and they sat at the local FedEx for a week (still no notification) then they returned to CGC.  I was a little upset with them.

On 8/20/2023 at 11:09 PM, toro said:

FedEx stinks. My books from CGC arrived at my local Walgreens like they are supposed to.  For some reason twice the the driver takes them away within 24 hours.  First time I caught it and they delivered it again.  This last time I didn't know an order was shipped, FedEx didn't call or email like they normally do.   The driver takes the books and they sat at the local FedEx for a week (still no notification) then they returned to CGC.  I was a little upset with them.

Typical FedEx.

I have a scheduled delivery today, August 21, ahead of schedule as it was originally scheduled for delivery on August 23. If FedEx actually delivers today and not notify me of a delay, to the 23 if not later, I'll be surprised.

As I've written in the past, it is seems that FedEx basically loves letting me know: "Delivery delayed. ... ... ... No one home. Sort of. . ... ... ... Etc., etc. ... ... ... Hahahaha... Sucker!"

Edited by Tec-Tac-Toe
Add "e" to "on."