• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attempting to collect the worlds best collection of video game comic 1st apps in 9.8 only!
2 2

232 posts in this topic

On 7/16/2024 at 10:46 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

On 8/3/2024 at 7:13 PM, FloridianDemon said:

this is a scarce one! 1st app of Inspector Gadget!!! predates the 2011 FBCD by alot of years lol

9sdj41xj.png.1d877e4b4549c49690bd966d2ad30efe.png

posted this the other day in the cornfield lol

Such a classic intro, bomb badom bumpbump, Inspector Gadget Woo-Hoo!

Timestamp quotes being everything ^^

On 8/21/2024 at 11:52 PM, FloridianDemon said:

Books back from CGC!

ilsh67ps.png

cgwihgwr.png

le0k7jcm.png

I might have that twilight princess, I didn't realize that it was the 1st of anything?

Glad you keep making the grades though! Kudos :) 

On 8/28/2024 at 5:41 PM, Poutine said:

20240828_163911.jpg

I didn't realize Rick and Marty had a game, but I'm not up on games except that makes sense, I bet it's a trip or trippy and especially from that cover lol

On 9/3/2024 at 8:40 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

How ar the inner wells looking? Are you having issues with spine tics and bent books in the wells that a lot of people are complaining about?

Thankfully no! I checked 'em after hearing all the complaints, they look minty thankfully. The Dragon Age SUCKS to find, so I wouldnt wanna go through that again lol

On 7/6/2024 at 1:28 AM, FloridianDemon said:

Finally got around to to getting pics of what the full collection looks like so far! Enjoy!

pic5.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic3.jpg

Well done!  Question - ever think of creating a custom registry set for all of these?  If nothing else it's a permanent gallery and a fun place to keep track of all of this awesomeness!  

On 9/17/2024 at 12:50 AM, pmpknface said:

Well done!  Question - ever think of creating a custom registry set for all of these?  If nothing else it's a permanent gallery and a fun place to keep track of all of this awesomeness!  

I actually do have a custom registry! Gotta update it a bit, 1st App of Video game characters/series in 9.8 only - Custom Set Gallery (collectors-society.com)